Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Follow the leader...

Yeah yeah... i know that's basically what i'm doing - another person with another kendo blog...

But now that i'm seriously thinking of
making and reviewing notes after each training session, posting them all on lj just doesnt seem to work. So i present, the latest kendo blog... and hopefully it wont be just meaningless posts.

Kendo.

Something i really love, and yet it's also something that can throw me into a terrible depression. A bit of a love and hate relationship i suppose...

I admit that for the past 2 years, i have been taking it easy. Sure i was serious about kendo... in a way, but i wasnt that serious about it. I wasnt really thinking about what i was doing - i was just doing it, almost aimlessly. And now that i think back, it was quite a waste of those 2 years.

But better late than never, and my new resolution is
now to really practise kendo. No more playing. I can choose to take kendo as either just a hobby, or i can really take it seriously. And i choose the latter. I want to find my own kendo - something that i can show and not be ashamed of.

So here goes to a new kendo career!
And who knows, in improving my kendo i might improve myself...

1 Comments:

Blogger Andoru said...

lol I'm glad that I have started a new kendo trend! It's mutually beneficial I find - our kendo notes are interchangeable. It's like being an electronic kendo slut! :D

10 February 2005 at 2:27 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home